Lost Found Ad Rates:
Rs. 700 / 4 Line
Rs. 250 / 4 Line
Rs. 350 / 4 Line
For NASA or Pondy
Rs. 300 / 4 Line
Rs. 300 / 4 Line
Rs. 350 / 4 Line
Rs. 300 / 4 Line
Dinakaran Lost Found Classified Ad Packages:
No Editions are available for Dinakaran Lost Found Advertisement
About Dinakaran Lost Found Classified Advertisement:
Classified Text Advertisements for Lost Found are low cost advertisements as compared to other forms of advertisements in Dinakaran. This are need based advertisement and are advertised only when there is a requirment. Lost Found Classified Advertisement in Dinakaran newspaper publishes every day but the response is more on Sunday. Now its easy to book Lost Found Classified Advertisement in Dinakaran newspaper online. Just follow simple steps and you can see your ad published in the newspaper.
Lost Found Classified Advertisement in Dinakaran are published for its Edition.
Lost Found Advertisement Rates may vary from Edition to Edition in Dinakaran. You can check the rates above. Contact our Customer Care Executive to find out if any special discount available on the above Tariff.
Follow simple procedure to book your Lost Found Ad Online for Dinakaran Newspaper:
- Dinakaran Lost Found Classified Rates are listed for individual City or Package above. Choose any one.
- Decide the date of publishing your Lost Found Classified Ad in Dinakaran from viewing available dates in the Calendar shown. Select a date or dates
- Now you need to draft your ad. Type your ad using text editor. You can also check Lost Found Ad Samples for reference.
- Review your Lost Found which is selected for Dinakaran Newspaper. Check all the details.
- Register yourself by providing your email id. And then make payment for your Lost Found Ad through Online / Offline Payment Options.
- After your payment is successful, an email of Invoice with the complete ad booking will be sent to your registered email Id and then your Lost Found Classified Ad will be booked in Dinakaran newspaper
Tips to Draft Lost Found Classified Advertisement for Dinakaran Newspaper:
- Try to draft you Lost Found classified Ad as short as possible. This will save your cost as well as it would be effective for the readers of Dinakaran.
- If you are using abbreviations then use understandable and standard abbreviations. Otherwise sometime the content of advertisement become difficult to understand. And also Dinakaran editoral team may reject your Lost Found advertisement.
- Make sure you don't miss to mention all important details in your Lost Found advertisement. Many times while drafting advertisers forgets to mention important element like Contact number etc.
- You also need to carefully choose Sub Category of Lost Found because if placed in wrong sub category you would get poor response for Dinakaran Lost Found Classified Advertisement.
- You can also use Enhancement Options like Bold, Tick Mark, Background Colour to highlight your Lost Found classified Ad in Dinakaran newspaper if available. This give you higher visibility.
- Try to plan your Lost Found Ad Booking well in Advance for Dinakaran newspaper. Sometime the deadline or booking ad is 2-3 days prior.
Dinakaran Lost Found Classifieds Advertisement booking details:
Lost of Document Ad Sample published in Dinakaran Newspaper
- I, Alvinder Kaur Rait, W/o Late Ravindra Singh Rait, R/o. H No 1-2, Avanthi Nagar, Baseerbagh, Himayath Nagar, Pune have lost my Original House Documents No. 2116/1967 property situated at Muralidarbagh, lost from car at Rambagh. If any one find pls contact: 9898989898
- To the public is informed that my main Certificate- cum- Marksheet of High School, year 2007, Roll No.0925325, UP Board has been Lost. Examinee: Khadeeza Khatoon Add: RZ. 8/10, Tughlakabad Ext. Chennai-110019.
- I, Surinder Vaishnavi, S/o T.N.Vaishnavi declare that I have lost the allotment letter of 167/2, Chiranjiv Vihar, Aurangabad, issued by Ansal Housing and Construction Ltd dtd 19.09.1998. If found contact me at 9898989898.
- I, Lost my original MBA Degree certificate issued by Tamil Nadu Open University in Jul 2011 with Enrl No. 9126100391 while travelling in bus from Kelambakkam to Kazhipattur. If found contact A. Balakrishnan: 9898989898.
- I, Kirti lost my CBSE Marksheet X (R.NO 6151111) Yr. 2008 and XII (R.NO. 6245027) Yr. 2010. If Found Pl. Contact at 9898989898.
- I, Sridevi M. Lost Title Deed No.1280/2006 of SRO, Ramayampet, Medak DT in Kompally Area. If found Contact : 9898989898
- I, Pathak Ram Nath, report that I have lost one share cert. no.30097 for 100 shares of KSE Ltd. folio no. 007501 dist. no. 2947801-900. I have applied for issue of duplicate share certificate. Any body having objection can report to KSE LTD Post Box No. 20 Hyderabad within 15 days of this advertisement.
Why choose Bhaves Advertisers for booking Lost Found Classified Ad Online in Dinakaran Newspaper:
Bhaves Advertisers, an leading Advertising Agency is Authorized by Dinakaran to book Lost Found Classified Ads online. We are working with Dinakaran from last many years helping our customers to book their Lost Found ads in Newspaper.
We have setup classified advertisement booking centre in which helps us to book Lost Found advertisement for Dinakaran effectively. We don't charge anything extra from our customers for booking Lost Found ad in Dinakaran Newspaper. Sometimes we also offer special discounts on Lost Found Advertisement Rate Card of Dinakaran.
We have created a great customer support team which works from 10 am to 7 pm from Monday to Saturday to assist you to book your Lost Found ad easily online for Dinakaran. Our customer support team serves you through Live Chat, Phone or Email. You can contact us from any of this options in Working hours.
Book Lost Found Ad in following leading Indian Newspapers
- Times of India, English
- The Hindu, English
- Hindustan Times, English
- Deccan Chronicle, English
- Ajit, Punjabi
- Amar Ujala, Hindi
- Amcho Avaz, Konkani
- Anandabazar Patrika, Bengali
- Andhra Jyothy, Telugu
- Assam Tribune, English
- Bombay Samachar, Gujarati
- Business Line, English
- Daily Hindi Milap, Hindi
- Daily Thanthi, Tamil
- Dainik Bhaskar, Hindi
- Dainik Jagran, Hindi
- Dainik Herald, Hindi
- Deccan Herald, English
- Dharitri, Oriya
- Dinakaran, Tamil
- Divya Bhaskar, Gujarati
- Economic Times, English
- Eenadu, Telugu
- Gujarat Samachar, Gujarati
- Hindustan Hindi
- Indian Express, English
- Lokmat, Marathi
- Maharashtra Times, Marathi
- Malayala Manorama, Malayalam
- Mathrubhumi. Malayalam
- Mirror, English
- Munsif, Urdu
- Navbharat Times, Hindi
- New Indian Express, English
- O Herald O, English
- Prabhat Khabar, Hindi
- Prajavani, Kannada
- Punjab Kesari, Hindi
- Rajasthan Patrika, Hindi
- Sakal, Marathi
- Sakshi, Telugu
- Samaja, Oriya
- Sambad, Oriya
- Sandesh, Gujarati
- Sanmarg, Hindi
- Siasat, Urdu
- Sikkim Express, English
- Telegraph, English
- Tribune, English
- Vijay Karnataka, Kannada