Hindustan Times Matrimonial Classified Ad Packages:
Hindustan Times - Saath Saath
Best for Delhi Ncr
Includes : Hindustan Times - Delhi + Ncr + Chandigarh + Lucknow Upcountry. Hindustan Hindi - Delhi + Ncr + Lucknow.
Spl. Offer: Pay for 2 & Get 2 Ads Free
Cost: Rs. 3,800.00 / 5 Line Matrimonial Ad
Hindustan Times - Sanjog - Metro
Best for Metros
Includes : Hindustan Times - Chandigarh, Delhi + NCR, Lucknow, Mumbai, .
Spl. Offer: Pay for 2 & Get 2 Ads Free
Cost: Rs. 4,400.00 / 5 Line Matrimonial Ad
Hindustan Times - ALL EDITIONS
Best for Hindustan Times All Edition
Includes : Hindustan Times - Bhopal, Chandigarh, Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Noida, Patna, Ranchi.
Spl. Offer: Pay for 2 & Get 2 Ads Free
Cost: Rs. 5,300.00 / 5 Line Matrimonial Ad
No Editions are available for Hindustan Times Matrimonial Advertisement
About Hindustan Times Matrimonial Classified Advertisement:
Classified Text Advertisements for Matrimonial are low cost advertisements as compared to other forms of advertisements in Hindustan Times. This are need based advertisement and are advertised only when there is a requirment. Matrimonial Classified Advertisement in Hindustan Times newspaper publishes every day but the response is more on Sunday. Now its easy to book Matrimonial Classified Advertisement in Hindustan Times newspaper online. Just follow simple steps and you can see your ad published in the newspaper.
Matrimonial Classified Advertisement in Hindustan Times are published for its Edition.
Matrimonial Advertisement Rates may vary from Edition to Edition in Hindustan Times. You can check the rates above. Contact our Customer Care Executive to find out if any special discount available on the above Tariff.
Follow simple procedure to book your Matrimonial Ad Online for Hindustan Times Newspaper:
- Hindustan Times Matrimonial Classified Rates are listed for individual City or Package above. Choose any one.
- Decide the date of publishing your Matrimonial Classified Ad in Hindustan Times from viewing available dates in the Calendar shown. Select a date or dates
- Now you need to draft your ad. Type your ad using text editor. You can also check Matrimonial Ad Samples for reference.
- Review your Matrimonial which is selected for Hindustan Times Newspaper. Check all the details.
- Register yourself by providing your email id. And then make payment for your Matrimonial Ad through Online / Offline Payment Options.
- After your payment is successful, an email of Invoice with the complete ad booking will be sent to your registered email Id and then your Matrimonial Classified Ad will be booked in Hindustan Times newspaper
Tips to Draft Matrimonial Classified Advertisement for Hindustan Times Newspaper:
- Try to draft you Matrimonial classified Ad as short as possible. This will save your cost as well as it would be effective for the readers of Hindustan Times.
- If you are using abbreviations then use understandable and standard abbreviations. Otherwise sometime the content of advertisement become difficult to understand. And also Hindustan Times editoral team may reject your Matrimonial advertisement.
- Make sure you don't miss to mention all important details in your Matrimonial advertisement. Many times while drafting advertisers forgets to mention important element like Contact number etc.
- You also need to carefully choose Sub Category of Matrimonial because if placed in wrong sub category you would get poor response for Hindustan Times Matrimonial Classified Advertisement.
- You can also use Enhancement Options like Bold, Tick Mark, Background Colour to highlight your Matrimonial classified Ad in Hindustan Times newspaper if available. This give you higher visibility.
- Try to plan your Matrimonial Ad Booking well in Advance for Hindustan Times newspaper. Sometime the deadline or booking ad is 2-3 days prior.
Hindustan Times Matrimonial Classifieds Advertisement booking details:
Matrimonial Wanted Bride Ad Samples published in Hindustan Times Newspaper:
- Garg Boy 5'6" Mar-90 M.Tech CSE Software Engineer Gurgaon 15 LPA Working Girl Preferably in NCR, Contact 9999999999, Email: email@example.com
- Sikh Rajput boy (bhatti) 31/ 6' government ayurvedic medical officer phagwara 7 lakh p.a. requires well educated beautiful girl contact 9999999999.
- Bride required for Gaur Brahmin boy from reputed Western UP family- MBA- Dec 85/ 5.11"/ 4 LPA working with American Express as Financial Analyst- Contact: 9999999999
- PQM for Punjabi br boy working with top German MNC MS IT 27.07.1989 6'2" defence background firstname.lastname@example.org 9999999999.
- Wanted Muslim Bride good looking any Background/ Qualification - Blore based Software Engg. MBA 32Y 5.7" Rich Upper class divorcee, Ph: 9999999999
- GRC 31/ 5'4/ Mapusa B.E+ MBA, Settled & working as Senior Engineer for Microsoft, Prefers Educated Goan brought-up bride less than 29 yrs, feel free to Call/ WhatsApp 9999999999 for more details.
Matrimonial Wanted Groom Ad Samples published in Hindustan Times Newspaper:
- SM4 Ravidasia girl, MBA, Nov 86, 5\923\94 Preferred tricity please respond with bio data, pictures at email@example.com
- Amritsar born girl 89, 5'5 M. A., MBA, Father Rtd gazetted officer. Interested can call or send their data on 9999999999 and we shall send our details.
- Suitable match for 28 yrs, Kashyap Rajput Girl, born- July, 1989, Jaipur. Non Manglik, 5\92.3\94, ME\96 IT (BITS), working in reputed MNC, Pune, 10.5 LPA, Caste no bar. Contact: 9999999999
- Sunni Muslim girl urgent age 25, HE5, 4, fair, B.Sc (D.Ed) looking for B.Tech boy well settled. Ph: 9999999999
- SM4 Gaur Brahmin girl 5'4", M.A. B.ed, DOB 21.05.1982, Contact 9999999999
- Jain (Shwetamber) girl beautiful Educated 5'2", 21-Dec-89, 5.35 am Bangalore working in MNC as manager. Contact: 9999999999
Why choose Bhaves Advertisers for booking Matrimonial Classified Ad Online in Hindustan Times Newspaper:
Bhaves Advertisers, an leading Advertising Agency is Authorized by Hindustan Times to book Matrimonial Classified Ads online. We are working with Hindustan Times from last many years helping our customers to book their Matrimonial ads in Newspaper.
We have setup classified advertisement booking centre in which helps us to book Matrimonial advertisement for Hindustan Times effectively. We don't charge anything extra from our customers for booking Matrimonial ad in Hindustan Times Newspaper. Sometimes we also offer special discounts on Matrimonial Advertisement Rate Card of Hindustan Times.
We have created a great customer support team which works from 10 am to 7 pm from Monday to Saturday to assist you to book your Matrimonial ad easily online for Hindustan Times. Our customer support team serves you through Live Chat, Phone or Email. You can contact us from any of this options in Working hours.
Book Matrimonial Ad in following leading Indian Newspapers
- Times of India, English
- The Hindu, English
- Hindustan Times, English
- Deccan Chronicle, English
- Ajit, Punjabi
- Amar Ujala, Hindi
- Amcho Avaz, Konkani
- Anandabazar Patrika, Bengali
- Andhra Jyothy, Telugu
- Assam Tribune, English
- Bombay Samachar, Gujarati
- Business Line, English
- Daily Hindi Milap, Hindi
- Daily Thanthi, Tamil
- Dainik Bhaskar, Hindi
- Dainik Jagran, Hindi
- Dainik Herald, Hindi
- Deccan Herald, English
- Dharitri, Oriya
- Dinakaran, Tamil
- Divya Bhaskar, Gujarati
- Economic Times, English
- Eenadu, Telugu
- Gujarat Samachar, Gujarati
- Hindustan Hindi
- Indian Express, English
- Lokmat, Marathi
- Maharashtra Times, Marathi
- Malayala Manorama, Malayalam
- Mathrubhumi. Malayalam
- Mirror, English
- Munsif, Urdu
- Navbharat Times, Hindi
- New Indian Express, English
- O Herald O, English
- Prabhat Khabar, Hindi
- Prajavani, Kannada
- Punjab Kesari, Hindi
- Rajasthan Patrika, Hindi
- Sakal, Marathi
- Sakshi, Telugu
- Samaja, Oriya
- Sambad, Oriya
- Sandesh, Gujarati
- Sanmarg, Hindi
- Siasat, Urdu
- Sikkim Express, English
- Telegraph, English
- Tribune, English
- Vijay Karnataka, Kannada