Name Change Ad Rates:
Rs. 350 / 20 Word
Rs. 350 / 20 Word
Rs. 1,200 / 20 Word
Rs. 350 / 20 Word
Rs. 350 / 20 Word
Loksatta Name Change Classified Ad Packages:
No Editions are available for Loksatta Name Change Advertisement
About Loksatta Name Change Classified Advertisement:
Classified Text Advertisements for Name Change are low cost advertisements as compared to other forms of advertisements in Loksatta. This are need based advertisement and are advertised only when there is a requirment. Name Change Classified Advertisement in Loksatta newspaper publishes every day but the response is more on Sunday. Now its easy to book Name Change Classified Advertisement in Loksatta newspaper online. Just follow simple steps and you can see your ad published in the newspaper.
Name Change Classified Advertisement in Loksatta are published for its Edition.
Name Change Advertisement Rates may vary from Edition to Edition in Loksatta. You can check the rates above. Contact our Customer Care Executive to find out if any special discount available on the above Tariff.
Follow simple procedure to book your Name Change Ad Online for Loksatta Newspaper:
- Loksatta Name Change Classified Rates are listed for individual City or Package above. Choose any one.
- Decide the date of publishing your Name Change Classified Ad in Loksatta from viewing available dates in the Calendar shown. Select a date or dates
- Now you need to draft your ad. Type your ad using text editor. You can also check Name Change Ad Samples for reference.
- Review your Name Change which is selected for Loksatta Newspaper. Check all the details.
- Register yourself by providing your email id. And then make payment for your Name Change Ad through Online / Offline Payment Options.
- After your payment is successful, an email of Invoice with the complete ad booking will be sent to your registered email Id and then your Name Change Classified Ad will be booked in Loksatta newspaper
Tips to Draft Name Change Classified Advertisement for Loksatta Newspaper:
- Try to draft you Name Change classified Ad as short as possible. This will save your cost as well as it would be effective for the readers of Loksatta.
- If you are using abbreviations then use understandable and standard abbreviations. Otherwise sometime the content of advertisement become difficult to understand. And also Loksatta editoral team may reject your Name Change advertisement.
- Make sure you don't miss to mention all important details in your Name Change advertisement. Many times while drafting advertisers forgets to mention important element like Contact number etc.
- You also need to carefully choose Sub Category of Name Change because if placed in wrong sub category you would get poor response for Loksatta Name Change Classified Advertisement.
- You can also use Enhancement Options like Bold, Tick Mark, Background Colour to highlight your Name Change classified Ad in Loksatta newspaper if available. This give you higher visibility.
- Try to plan your Name Change Ad Booking well in Advance for Loksatta newspaper. Sometime the deadline or booking ad is 2-3 days prior.
Loksatta Name Change Classifieds Advertisement booking details:
Name Change Advertisement Samples published in Loksatta Newspaper:
Following are some of Ad Samples which are used to published Change of Name Advertisement in Newspaper. Name Change Ad is required to published for Passport application or for change in Government documents.
- I, Sunny S/o Radhey shyam R/o 21, Durga vihar, Khanpur, Delhi-62 Changed my name as Sunny Guad.
- I, Thakur Singh S/o Diwan Singh R/o Z-2, Nathu Colony, Nathupura, Delhi-110084, have changed my name to Thakur Singh Bisht for all future purposes.
- I, RAMESH PRADHAN S/o BHIMA PRADHAN, R-1, 11th Flr, Vinodnagar, Mumbai, change my name from A RAMESH PRADHAN to RAMESH PRADHAN
- I, Izhar Alikhan Ahmad Alikhan Iqbal S/o Ahmad Ali Khan Iqbal DOB 21/03/1982 R/O Brownstar Apts Madambakkam Main Road Pune, shall henceforth be known as Izhar Ali Khan vide affidavit dated 26/10/18.
- I, Divya Suyal R/O 1-R, Yojna Pushpanjali, Jayshree Nagar, Lucknow have changed my minor daughters name from Shanaya Joshi to Shivi Joshi for all purpose.
- I, Dev Priya Gupta, F/o. Advik Gupta (born on 4/2/2014) R/o. AA-55, Rasoolpura, Secunderabad, I have changed my minor son\92s name from Advik Gupta to Vivaan Garg, for all purposes.
- I, D'mello Cecelia Carmel, daughter of Mr. Allwyn D'mello, born on 6th November 1982, residing at No. 12, Vilas Rama , Rambagh, Kashmir. Shall henceforth be known as CARMEL D'MELLO
- We parents of Sreya Padmanaban Srikanth, Srikanth Padmanaban (Father) and Deepa Srikanth (Mother) residing at #112, Krishna Nagar, Chromepet, Bangalore, Karnataka, India with date of birth 25th July 2005 born at Pollachi, Tamilnadu hereby declare to all that we change her name from Sreya Padmanaban Srikanth to Sreya Srikanth for personal reasons effective from Nov 15th 2018.
Why choose Bhaves Advertisers for booking Name Change Classified Ad Online in Loksatta Newspaper:
Bhaves Advertisers, an leading Advertising Agency is Authorized by Loksatta to book Name Change Classified Ads online. We are working with Loksatta from last many years helping our customers to book their Name Change ads in Newspaper.
We have setup classified advertisement booking centre in which helps us to book Name Change advertisement for Loksatta effectively. We don't charge anything extra from our customers for booking Name Change ad in Loksatta Newspaper. Sometimes we also offer special discounts on Name Change Advertisement Rate Card of Loksatta.
We have created a great customer support team which works from 10 am to 7 pm from Monday to Saturday to assist you to book your Name Change ad easily online for Loksatta. Our customer support team serves you through Live Chat, Phone or Email. You can contact us from any of this options in Working hours.
Book Name Change Ad in following leading Indian Newspapers
- Times of India, English
- The Hindu, English
- Hindustan Times, English
- Deccan Chronicle, English
- Ajit, Punjabi
- Amar Ujala, Hindi
- Amcho Avaz, Konkani
- Anandabazar Patrika, Bengali
- Andhra Jyothy, Telugu
- Assam Tribune, English
- Bombay Samachar, Gujarati
- Business Line, English
- Daily Hindi Milap, Hindi
- Daily Thanthi, Tamil
- Dainik Bhaskar, Hindi
- Dainik Jagran, Hindi
- Dainik Herald, Hindi
- Deccan Herald, English
- Dharitri, Oriya
- Dinakaran, Tamil
- Divya Bhaskar, Gujarati
- Economic Times, English
- Eenadu, Telugu
- Gujarat Samachar, Gujarati
- Hindustan Hindi
- Indian Express, English
- Lokmat, Marathi
- Maharashtra Times, Marathi
- Malayala Manorama, Malayalam
- Mathrubhumi. Malayalam
- Mirror, English
- Munsif, Urdu
- Navbharat Times, Hindi
- New Indian Express, English
- O Herald O, English
- Prabhat Khabar, Hindi
- Prajavani, Kannada
- Punjab Kesari, Hindi
- Rajasthan Patrika, Hindi
- Sakal, Marathi
- Sakshi, Telugu
- Samaja, Oriya
- Sambad, Oriya
- Sandesh, Gujarati
- Sanmarg, Hindi
- Siasat, Urdu
- Sikkim Express, English
- Telegraph, English
- Tribune, English
- Vijay Karnataka, Kannada