Education Ad Rates:
Rs. 2,760 / 105 Per Character
Telegraph Education Classified Ad Packages:
No Editions are available for Telegraph Education Advertisement
About Telegraph Education Classified Advertisement:
Classified Text Advertisements for Education are low cost advertisements as compared to other forms of advertisements in Telegraph. This are need based advertisement and are advertised only when there is a requirment. Education Classified Advertisement in Telegraph newspaper publishes every day but the response is more on Sunday. Now its easy to book Education Classified Advertisement in Telegraph newspaper online. Just follow simple steps and you can see your ad published in the newspaper.
Education Classified Advertisement in Telegraph are published for its Edition.
Education Advertisement Rates may vary from Edition to Edition in Telegraph. You can check the rates above. Contact our Customer Care Executive to find out if any special discount available on the above Tariff.
Follow simple procedure to book your Education Ad Online for Telegraph Newspaper:
- Telegraph Education Classified Rates are listed for individual City or Package above. Choose any one.
- Decide the date of publishing your Education Classified Ad in Telegraph from viewing available dates in the Calendar shown. Select a date or dates
- Now you need to draft your ad. Type your ad using text editor. You can also check Education Ad Samples for reference.
- Review your Education which is selected for Telegraph Newspaper. Check all the details.
- Register yourself by providing your email id. And then make payment for your Education Ad through Online / Offline Payment Options.
- After your payment is successful, an email of Invoice with the complete ad booking will be sent to your registered email Id and then your Education Classified Ad will be booked in Telegraph newspaper
Tips to Draft Education Classified Advertisement for Telegraph Newspaper:
- Try to draft you Education classified Ad as short as possible. This will save your cost as well as it would be effective for the readers of Telegraph.
- If you are using abbreviations then use understandable and standard abbreviations. Otherwise sometime the content of advertisement become difficult to understand. And also Telegraph editoral team may reject your Education advertisement.
- Make sure you don't miss to mention all important details in your Education advertisement. Many times while drafting advertisers forgets to mention important element like Contact number etc.
- You also need to carefully choose Sub Category of Education because if placed in wrong sub category you would get poor response for Telegraph Education Classified Advertisement.
- You can also use Enhancement Options like Bold, Tick Mark, Background Colour to highlight your Education classified Ad in Telegraph newspaper if available. This give you higher visibility.
- Try to plan your Education Ad Booking well in Advance for Telegraph newspaper. Sometime the deadline or booking ad is 2-3 days prior.
Telegraph Education Classifieds Advertisement booking details:
Why choose Bhaves Advertisers for booking Education Classified Ad Online in Telegraph Newspaper:
Bhaves Advertisers, an leading Advertising Agency is Authorized by Telegraph to book Education Classified Ads online. We are working with Telegraph from last many years helping our customers to book their Education ads in Newspaper.
We have setup classified advertisement booking centre in which helps us to book Education advertisement for Telegraph effectively. We don't charge anything extra from our customers for booking Education ad in Telegraph Newspaper. Sometimes we also offer special discounts on Education Advertisement Rate Card of Telegraph.
We have created a great customer support team which works from 10 am to 7 pm from Monday to Saturday to assist you to book your Education ad easily online for Telegraph. Our customer support team serves you through Live Chat, Phone or Email. You can contact us from any of this options in Working hours.
Book Education Ad in following leading Indian Newspapers
- Times of India, English
- The Hindu, English
- Hindustan Times, English
- Deccan Chronicle, English
- Ajit, Punjabi
- Amar Ujala, Hindi
- Amcho Avaz, Konkani
- Anandabazar Patrika, Bengali
- Andhra Jyothy, Telugu
- Assam Tribune, English
- Bombay Samachar, Gujarati
- Business Line, English
- Daily Hindi Milap, Hindi
- Daily Thanthi, Tamil
- Dainik Bhaskar, Hindi
- Dainik Jagran, Hindi
- Dainik Herald, Hindi
- Deccan Herald, English
- Dharitri, Oriya
- Dinakaran, Tamil
- Divya Bhaskar, Gujarati
- Economic Times, English
- Eenadu, Telugu
- Gujarat Samachar, Gujarati
- Hindustan Hindi
- Indian Express, English
- Lokmat, Marathi
- Maharashtra Times, Marathi
- Malayala Manorama, Malayalam
- Mathrubhumi. Malayalam
- Mirror, English
- Munsif, Urdu
- Navbharat Times, Hindi
- New Indian Express, English
- O Herald O, English
- Prabhat Khabar, Hindi
- Prajavani, Kannada
- Punjab Kesari, Hindi
- Rajasthan Patrika, Hindi
- Sakal, Marathi
- Sakshi, Telugu
- Samaja, Oriya
- Sambad, Oriya
- Sandesh, Gujarati
- Sanmarg, Hindi
- Siasat, Urdu
- Sikkim Express, English
- Telegraph, English
- Tribune, English
- Vijay Karnataka, Kannada